Tuesday, March 29, 2011

cream

Poor Betsy, yesterday Mollie decided to play hair dresser with some cortisone cream.  Betsy's hair was a mess of course we were trying to get out of the house and I decided to start a load of laundry and left the girls on their own for a few minutes. It washed out fine-probably better than the diaper cream that she could have grabbed.  Mollie seemed pleased with her work at first, but she understands (I think) not to get in the creams again.  I'm positive that there will be many more such episodes as these two grow up.  I hope I can handle them all with a measure of humor and grace.

1 comment:

  1. oh girl i feel your pain!! things of this sort happen all too often---and they always seem to occur at those most inconvenient times--like trying to leave the house! glad all turned out ok : )

    ReplyDelete