Thursday, March 7, 2013

Potty woes- potty whoas

Betsy is having a hard time with going #2 on the potty.  I know she has an awareness of her bodily functions, because she calls for a pull-up each day.   For the past two days, I have been spending close to an hour in the bathroom coaxing her to go and reassuring her that she can do this.  She is a stubborn little thing and won't go for days at a time.  I gave her a suppository today and had a little success, knowing that she should go more based on the amounts she'd passed in the past couple of days.  After dinner, she complained of her tummy hurting.  I said maybe she should try again.  Well, while I ran a bath for the girls, she pushed out a major amount. Then, we laughed and cheered and called daddy.  I am feeling quite proud of my little girl this evening.  She conquered her fear.  Now, I'm praying for continued success-daily success. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment