Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Gatlinburg

Andy and I had such a busy but fun trip.  I am so thankful for my parents keeping the girls so we could get away for the weekend. It was nice to sleep in a little and not to have so much stuff in the room and truck.  I am mainly writing our itinerary so I don't forget all of the fun things that we crammed into our trip.
Thurs. lunch at Apple Barn, putt-putt golf (Andy wins 1 game/we tie the other), dinner at Trout House, hike to Grotto Falls, watching stars at Newfound Gap
Fri. Wyndam presentation, lunch at Fuddruckers, shopping,  Starbucks, swirl cones,  pizza in hotel room
Sat. shopping, brunch at Log Cabin Pancakes, walk through Sugarland Visitor Center, watch film, hike to Baskin Creek Falls, dinner at the Peddler, swirl cones and playing games at Three Bears General Store
Sun. lunch at Salsaritas in Knoxville on way back to pick up girls, back to Lex.
What fun memories.
Blessings


No comments:

Post a Comment