Wednesday, June 27, 2012

words w/ friends

Andy and I have been playing words with friends.  I enjoy the game a lot.  I even beat him on occasion.  The problem is, I tend to stay up too late when playing games.  So, I'm tired the next day. You would think that we would have plenty of time to play before it gets too late, but after the girls go down, I am busy cleaning the house or running a quick errand.  Somehow, the time gets away from me.  Oh well, I'm learning to better manage my time so I can be a pleasant wife and mom rather than a cranky one, and I know that I NEED sleep to be that kind person.  Hoping to get a nap today.  Blessings.

1 comment:

  1. Bubble Safari is a bubble popping game with an arcade twist,Bubble Safari is really immersive with the easy yet strategic gameplay. If you have many friends who are also fans of Bubble Safari, you can relish the sport a lot. But if you're typically one player even in a very social game, you can be divided in the idea concerning it.
    bubble safari beehives

    ReplyDelete