Monday, June 4, 2012

Back from vacation

I intended to write on the blog while we were in Ft. Walton Beach, FL.  However, wi-fi was not available, and I hated to keep mooching from my friend's mobile hot spot.  So I took a vacation from most everyday duties including blogging.  It was a great time away.  We enjoyed the beach, the pool, dinners out and being together.  I will have pictures to share and stories to tell, but today, I will be at work at home getting things back in order.  The end of vacation is always bittersweet.  It is also a little different for us to take our vacation at the beginning of summer, but I think we will keep busy around here with the pool and play dates that we won't even notice.  Blessings to you on the start of this glorious week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment