Thursday, June 30, 2011

car time

My little family is going on vacation soon. I am getting excited.  We are going to visit family, see Savannah, and drive.  I have a few books from the library already in the van (several for the girls and a couple on cd for Andy and I). I need to gather a few more before our departure as well as sing along cd's for the girls.  It's going to be fun, but there will be some long stretches in the car.  So any ideas to occupy a 2.5 yr. old and a 16 month old, be sure to pass them my way. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I took a lot of things for the kids, but what really saved us (our sanity, actually) from Samuel melting down was: Color Wonders, his favorite music - both upbeat and lullabies, and a portable DVD player. Hope you have a great trip! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto on the portable dvd player!!! reed likes to color, of course the other 2 don't do it as much. snacks always are good for some distraction : ) happy travels! maybe we can catch up after you get back; we are gonna be out of town for another week or so for family trip as well. have fun!

    ReplyDelete