WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your child these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say. It is a great way to find out what they really think.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Chew with your mouth closed
2. What makes mom happy?
3. What makes mom sad?
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She had blonde hair
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Be with daddy and me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kind and loving
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
18. How are you and your mom the same?
19. How are you and your mom different?
Our skin (your skin is like Betsy's and mine is like daddy's)
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She kisses me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His loving and kindness
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
Pretty amusing. Especially since she has a little sister #8. Ha!
So funny. Especially since I am not tall and closer to 45 than 35!
But I do love that Mollie sees me and Andy as
Loving and kind parents. (Some days I feel far from either.)