I don't mind spring rains too much, but it does put a damper on our ability to get outside and play. Though the girls love to splash around in puddles and dance under their umbrellas when there is no thunder. Indoors though I have some ideas that we mostly do on rainy days, but they would be fine for anytime.
1. A picnic lunch. With or without a video, the girls love it when we eat on a blanket in the living room floor.
2. Puzzles, cards and board games.
3. Play-doh and finger painting. We rarely get this stuff out, but the girls really enjoy it when we do.
4. Bike riding in the garage. I back the van to the driveway and let them burn off some steam.
5. Chores - nothing like setting them free with a dust rag, Shaklee window or all purpose cleaner to get the smears off windows, walls and floors.
Hope you get an idea or two of how to spend a wet afternoon with your kiddos. Blessings