Monday, November 19, 2012

being deliberate

One thing that I realized from the fast, was that I want to be more deliberate with how I fill my time  (and by extension my family's time-especially the girls). It is so easy just to sit down and play a game, get on pinterest or check face book and an hour passes.  I like those things, but I don't want my days and nights absorbed by them. I want to play more with the girls, be with them, read to them, try out the things I've pinned, and live life. With the holidays fast approaching, there will be less "free" time anyway to give to those things.  It is a good time of year for reflection on the things that truly matter and be given to those activities and not all the fluff that can steal the time away.  Hope you take some time to reflect on your blessings and how you want to spend the holiday season this week.  Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment