Thursday, October 13, 2011

car problems

Yesterday, as I was headed out on my weekly lunch date, the van died as I was backing it into the street.  So sad, the girls were strapped in, we were headed to Oma's for their lunch, and I was meeting some friends.  It started fine, but when I put the swagger wagon into drive, she stalled.  Well, we made the best of it.  A neighbor girl helped me push the van to the edge of the driveway, but we were not able to get it out of the road.  Andy came home early.  The girls and I ate a picnic on the driveway and then watched as the van was towed away.  I was just thankful it died at home and not on a busy street.  Toyota said that it was a fuel line problem, maybe the pump or injectors or somewhere else, but there is no fuel getting to the engine basically. Hopefully it will be fixed today. Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment